伊莉討論區

標題: (生活百科)LISTEN(傾聽)和 SILENT(沉默)是用同樣的字母組成的 [打印本頁]

作者: 嬉遊    時間: 2018-2-16 01:09 PM     標題: (生活百科)LISTEN(傾聽)和 SILENT(沉默)是用同樣的字母組成的

(生活百科)日常生活,有趣或特別的玩意、或是生活上的常識。

LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters

LISTEN(傾聽)和 SILENT(沉默)是用同樣的字母組成的

[attach]122266091[/attach]

Have you ever had someone tell you that you need to be a better listener? That you should listen to others, listen to yourself, and just calm your mind in order to listen. I know I have. It’s something I also share with you all often- that in order to truly understand what is going on with someone you must first listen to what they say and also “see and hear” what they don’t say.

以前是否有人告訴過你,你比較需要成為一位傾聽者?你需要傾聽別人,甚至是傾聽自己。只要冷靜下來,穩定你的情緒去傾聽:「原來如此」。為了真正去了解一件事、一個人,比起開口說話,你更需要先理解他們在說什麼。

So how does one listen? Truly listen to what your own thoughts are saying or listen to what others are trying to tell you? Typically, the first step involved is to stop talking, right? I mean, correct me if I’m wrong here, but I’ve always been told that when you are listening to someone, you don’t speak at the same time as they do. That would just be silly. You must quiet your own voice and silence your own ego from talking at the same time.

所以要怎麼傾聽呢?究竟是傾聽自己的心靈還是去接受別人給你的建議?通常第一步想必是先停止交談。你必須先靜下你的心,停止繼續發言。因為「說」和「聽」是無法同時進行的。

There are many ways to silence the mind, meditation being the more common, but it’s anything that takes you out of the constant moment-to-moment thoughts that pass through your brain every second.

事實上,有非常多的方式可以讓你保持「沉默」。冥想(放空自己)自最常見的,可以讓你擺脫無時無刻拘泥在腦海裡的雜訊。

So with all of this, can you take a moment to think about where you can silence your mind in order to truly listen? What has your body/mind/or soul been telling you lately that you haven’t been paying attention to? It’s all there. The answer is right in front of you. All you need to do is create some silence in your own world, your own mind and in your own life, in order to truly listen and hear the answer.

所以,你可以試著思考有哪些方法可以讓你學會「沉默」,為了「傾聽」真正需要被吸收的知識。究竟什麼是你的內心想告訴你的,以及有什麼是你應該卻沒有注意到的地方。答案其實就在你眼前,你唯一需要的就是「沉默」住你腦海中混雜的世界,好讓你可以真正用心去傾聽你所需要的東西。

L I S T E N(傾聽)

S I L E N T(沉默)

— 以上內容為個人翻譯。來源:Nikki Sharp

作者: wicky.chang    時間: 2018-2-16 09:05 PM

好友意思喔
有時候不同的文字排序
會有不同的結果
作者: juddy6593    時間: 2018-2-16 09:38 PM

對喔,以前從來都沒有發現說,仔細探究發現蠻有意思的……
作者: psycopang    時間: 2018-2-16 10:27 PM

和中文一樣,都是有些獨特的排列 就會有不同的意思。
作者: frank16489    時間: 2018-2-17 01:14 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ro534112    時間: 2018-2-17 03:23 PM

又長知識了,確實若本身不安靜下來,我們無法聽到真正需要的,謝謝大大分享
作者: liau34    時間: 2018-2-19 09:46 AM

真是有趣的小發現 也是可以讓大家反省反省 聽的重要性啦
作者: EDDY_M    時間: 2018-3-28 04:37 PM

真有意思呀 就像中文 其實 也有很多字 是可能從他的字上面 看出有趣的意思 (象形?)

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www13.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!